|Many people have concerns but often do not know how
to approach their local Member of Parliament.
As your local Liberal Member in Federal Parliament I am keen to
help - I want the system to work for people, not against them.
As you local Federal MP, I am here to represent you whether you
have voted for me or not!
As your representative I can:
- Take your problem directly to the right Cabinet Minister (or
public servant) and get a response.
- Put you in touch with others with the same problem or with
a service which can help you.
- Argue for more resources for your group.
- Advise you of your rights and further action you can take.
- Put forward your wishes in discussion about policy changes
in the area of your concern.
IF GOVERNMENT IS TO WORK WELL, IT NEEDS...
LINKS - Between you, me and community groups.
FEEDBACK - Let me know as your local MP when the system
has let you down. Improvement can only occur through feedback.
YOUR VIEWS - As your MP, I am your link to Federal Government,
Commonwealth Departments and agencies. Inform me about your concerns.
Make sure I understand and use me as your representative.
The contact section of my website gives you all the details you
need to contact me as well as helpful information about Government.